There is an opportunity at Advantage Ford for an Accessories Specialist to join the Parts team!
This position is primarily responsible for accessory sales, while coordinating with all departments involved in accessory installation and vehicle delivery.
This person is responsible for the overall performance and growth of sales of accessories and related components within the scope of the new and used car sales department operations, focusing on feature vehicles, winter tire packages and vehicle accessories that are useful, appreciated and relevant to the customers’ needs
Additional duties will include:
â¢ Providing any follow-up contact that may be required
â¢ Solicit and forward feedback on delivery process to all parties involved
â¢ Provide reports / updates on delivery status of all vehicles, ensuring proper sign-off has been obtained and customer is satisfied.
â¢ Seek out business opportunities and all sales opportunities
- 2-3 years' experience in Parts and/or accessory sales in an automotive capacity
- A valid AB driver's license
- A clean and current driver's abstract
About the Benefits of being part of our team:
- We have an outstanding benefits package for our employees and their families, including extended health coverage, prescriptions, dental, travel insurance, life and disability insurance
- Additionally, we offer an Employee Assistance Program with resources including, Financial Advisory Services, Nutritional Counselling, Legal Advisory Services, Counselling Services, fitness program, and more!
- Wood Automotive recognizes that a healthy lifestyle is an essential part of personal, family and workplace well-being. YMCA and Goodlife Fitness have partnered with our company to offer corporate rates and other great discounts exclusively to our employees and their families
- To support our goal of building our employees’ careers and helping employees plan for retirement, Wood Automotive Group offers a pension plan with employer contributions â free money!
- We love to grow from within! With seven dealerships, as well as Autobody and Finance opportunities, you have excellent prospects for growth and advancement. In addition, there are many Group social events and company perks. Come join our team to find out more!
About Wood Automotive Group
This is your opportunity to join a leader in the automotive sales & service industry. Wood Automotive Group believes in hard work, honesty, and collaboration. Every member of the team is valued and recognized for their contributions to the overall success of the business. Wood Automotive Group is committed to building from within and recruitment objectives are focused on finding the right cultural fit. People are their greatest asset and they seek those who want to truly develop a career with a growing organization.
The Wood Automotive Group, one of Alberta's largest automobile retailers proudly represents Ford, Lincoln, Honda, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Chrysler and Volkswagen as well as hundreds of pre-owned models. For more than 35 years, the Wood team has worked hard providing unparalleled customer service, competitive pricing and quality products. Committed to education and community, the company is a long-standing sponsor of the SAIT Automotive Business Administration program, as well as a proud supporter of many organizations. Those include the Woodridge PREP Centre, The Salvation Army, the SSUBI ("Hope") Foundation, KidSport, and the Shaw Charity Classic.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.