The Wood Automotive Group has an immediate opening for a full-time Customer Service Representative at the Woodridge Ford Lincoln dealership!
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, organized and able to multi-task.
Job duties will include, but not limited to:
- Greet and assist incoming customers and ensuring customer satisfaction by asking questions to understand their needs
- Close out, accept payment on customer invoices, and verify invoice totals are accurate. Ensure policies are followed regarding processing payments.
- Handle telephone inquiries regarding work in process & appointments and return phone messages
- Data entry and various other administrative roles.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent telephone etiquette
Required working days are Monday to Friday with rotating Saturdays. We value your administrative experience and invite you to join our winning team!
About the Benefits of being part of our team:
- We have an outstanding benefits package for our employees and families, including an Employee Assistance Program with resources including, Financial Advisory Services, Nutritional Counselling, Legal Advisory Services, Counselling Services, fitness program, and more!
- To support our goal of building our employees’ careers and helping employees plan for retirement. Wood Automotive Group offers a pension plan with employer contributions â free money!
- Wood Automotive recognizes that a healthy lifestyle is an essential part of personal, family and workplace well-being. YMCA and Goodlife Fitness has partnered with our company to offer corporate rates and other great discounts exclusively to our employees and families
- We have nine business locations, where we have excellent opportunity for growth and advancement. We love to grow within! In addition, there are many Group social events and company perks. Come join our team for more!
About Wood Automotive Group
This is your opportunity to join a leader in the automotive sales & service industry. Wood Automotive Group believes in hard work, honesty, and collaboration. Every member of the team is valued and recognized for their contributions to the overall success of the business. Wood Automotive Group is committed to building from within and recruitment objectives are focused on finding the right cultural fit. People are their greatest asset and they seek those who want to truly develop a career with a growing organization.
The Wood Automotive Group, one of Alberta's largest automobile retailers proudly represents Ford, Lincoln, Honda, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Chrysler and Volkswagen as well as hundreds of pre-owned models. For more than 35 years, the Wood team has worked hard providing unparalleled customer service, competitive pricing and quality products. Committed to education and community, the company is a long-standing sponsor of the SAIT Automotive Business Administration program, as well as a proud supporter of many organizations. Those include the PREP program, The Salvation Army, the SSUBI ("Hope") Foundation, KidSport, and the Shaw Charity Classic.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.