The Wood Automotive Group has an opportunity for talented Journeymen/women Automotive Technicians to join our growing Service team at Woodridge Ford Lincoln!
We are looking for the following :
- An Automotive Journeyman/woman Technician
- An Automotive Journeyman/woman Technician who specializes in Transmissions. (Specific experience in transmissions diagnostic and testing).
The successful candidates will be team players with a focus on efficiency, will have strong quality of workmanship, good attention to detail, be a quick learner and have the ability to adapt and assist in multiple tasks with a strong commitment to customer service.
The successful candidates will have a strong background in repairing Ford models.
Duties and Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Recommend repairs as required, warranty repairs as per Ford specifications.
- Complete repairs as per estimates in a timely fashion,
- Road test vehicle after repairs are complete to ensure repairs are done properly,
- Maintain high quality of workmanship, maintain tools, equipment and shop, and diagnose problems using proper procedures.
A valid driver’s license and a current and clean driver’s abstract is required.
About the Benefits of being part of our team:
- We have an outstanding benefits package for our employees and their families, including extended health coverage, prescriptions, dental, travel insurance, life and disability insurance
- Additionally, we offer an Employee Assistance Program with resources including, Financial Advisory Services, Nutritional Counselling, Legal Advisory Services, Counselling Services, fitness program, and more!
- Wood Automotive recognizes that a healthy lifestyle is an essential part of personal, family and workplace well-being. YMCA and Goodlife Fitness have partnered with our company to offer corporate rates and other great discounts exclusively to our employees and their families
- To support our goal of building our employees’ careers and helping employees plan for retirement, Wood Automotive Group offers a pension plan with employer contributions â free money!
- We love to grow from within! With seven dealerships, as well as Autobody and Finance opportunities, you have excellent prospects for growth and advancement. In addition, there are many Group social events and company perks. Come join our team to find out more!
About Wood Automotive Group
This is your opportunity to join a leader in the automotive sales & service industry. Wood Automotive Group believes in hard work, honesty, and collaboration. Every member of the team is valued and recognized for their contributions to the overall success of the business. Wood Automotive Group is committed to building from within and recruitment objectives are focused on finding the right cultural fit. People are their greatest asset and they seek those who want to truly develop a career with a growing organization.
The Wood Automotive Group, one of Alberta's largest automobile retailers proudly represents Ford, Lincoln, Honda, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Chrysler and Volkswagen as well as hundreds of pre-owned models. For more than 35 years, the Wood team has worked hard providing unparalleled customer service, competitive pricing and quality products. Committed to education and community, the company is a long-standing sponsor of the SAIT Automotive Business Administration program, as well as a proud supporter of many organizations. Those include the Woodridge PREP Centre, The Salvation Army, the SSUBI ("Hope") Foundation, KidSport, and the Shaw Charity Classic.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.