The Wood Automotive Group has a great opportunity for a Parts Representative to add to the Parts team at Advantage Ford!
The Parts Representative is responsible for selling parts to available customers, over the counter, through the shop, or on the phone.
Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- Assist walk-in customers in selecting required parts, suggest companion requirements, offer specials, and ensure that the customer is exposed to the full product line.
- If the part is not in stock, determine availability and submit an emergency order if requested by the customer or tech.
- Answer phone calls, providing price quotes and other information.
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up.
- A valid AB driver’s license
- A current and clean driver’s abstract
- 2-3 years’ experience in automotive parts
The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Dedication to customer service, being a team player and strong organization skills are also required. Related parts/service experience with automotive products and after-market experience is considered a strong asset.
About the Benefits of being part of our team:
- We have an outstanding benefits package for our employees and their families, including extended health coverage, prescriptions, dental, travel insurance, life and disability insurance
- Additionally, we offer an Employee Assistance Program with resources including, Financial Advisory Services, Nutritional Counselling, Legal Advisory Services, Counselling Services, fitness program, and more!
- Wood Automotive recognizes that a healthy lifestyle is an essential part of personal, family and workplace well-being. YMCA and Goodlife Fitness have partnered with our company to offer corporate rates and other great discounts exclusively to our employees and their families
- To support our goal of building our employees’ careers and helping employees plan for retirement, Wood Automotive Group offers a pension plan with employer contributions â free money!
- We love to grow from within! With seven dealerships, as well as Autobody and Finance opportunities, you have excellent prospects for growth and advancement. In addition, there are many Group social events and company perks. Come join our team to find out more!
About Wood Automotive Group
This is your opportunity to join a leader in the automotive sales & service industry. Wood Automotive Group believes in hard work, honesty, and collaboration. Every member of the team is valued and recognized for their contributions to the overall success of the business. Wood Automotive Group is committed to building from within and recruitment objectives are focused on finding the right cultural fit. People are their greatest asset and they seek those who want to truly develop a career with a growing organization.
The Wood Automotive Group, one of Alberta's largest automobile retailers proudly represents Ford, Lincoln, Honda, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Chrysler and Volkswagen as well as hundreds of pre-owned models. For more than 35 years, the Wood team has worked hard providing unparalleled customer service, competitive pricing and quality products. Committed to education and community, the company is a long-standing sponsor of the SAIT Automotive Business Administration program, as well as a proud supporter of many organizations. Those include the Woodridge PREP Centre, The Salvation Army, the SSUBI ("Hope") Foundation, KidSport, and the Shaw Charity Classic.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.